United Hampshire US Real Estate Investment TrustAsia’s First U.S. Grocery-Anchored Shopping Center and Self-Storage REIT
A portfolio of 24 high-quality properties located along the east coast of the U.S., consisting of 20 grocery-anchored and necessity-based retail properties1, and four modern, climate-controlled self-storage properties.
4 Self-Storage Assets
sq ft NLA
(1.0% higher than
- "Grocery-anchored and necessity-based" retail properties are assets which are anchored by non-discretionary spending businesses such as supermarkets and grocers (generally accounting for 50 to 70 per cent of the NLA), complemented by smaller inline tenants (generally each accounting for less than 5 per cent of the NLA) for lifestyle services such as hair salons, laundry and dry cleaning stores.
- Based on carrying value of investment properties as at 30 September 2021.
- Information excluded newly acquired Penrose Plaza and Colonial Square.
- Grocery & Necessity Properties only. Computation included forward committed leases, excluding forward committed leases, the WALE is 8.1 years as at 30 September 2021.
- Information excluded the new loan facility obtained on 17 November 2021.
- Volume (Share)
- Day's Range
0.705 - 0.720
- 52 Weeks' Range
0.525 - 0.720
Quotes Delayed 10 Minutes
Updated: 18 May 2021 16:57
Sign up to receive Email Alerts:
Our systems will automatically send you Company Announcements and SGXNet filings on United Hampshire.